Hi people, I am sharing this with you people who just study and study, and have never gone through any experience or incidence of spending time in a software house.
I know how you people think, the ones who are in university or college. It seems pretty exciting to know after studying
a “Software Engineering” course
Are all these things really been done in practical??
If yes, then I should taste them. But unfortunately we don’t get a chance. Luckily I just got it.
Yes guys, it is really interesting to get involve with the professionals, understanding the environment, and getting into it. It really helps in future, if you are involved at early age.
So far what I have seen inside is
- People at different positions (designer,developer, business analyst, etc ) are very co-operative with each other, and there must be a neat communication among all them to produce a good s.w product.
- All the work assigned to a person must be done on time
- Learning curve increases for a newbie like me, as all people being Master in their work are there for help.
- Inter-relation among developers working on a single project, this was very interesting to see software like SVN and VSS for the very first time, and knowing its purpose.
- Every work assigned to you has a very concise and clear meaning.
Well, this was not enough, a lot more to tell but can’t be written in words.